IT Security, Network Security & Computer Security | Small to Mid-Size Companies
How Secure Is Your IT Infrastructure?
Small to mid-size companies are frequent victims of cyber-attacks. Why? They’re easier targets than the larger corporations who have fortified their online assets. The Right Hand Technology Group is dedicated to securing our client’s sensitive data and confidential client information. We implement and optimize the right hardware and software and apply rigorous maintenance and monitoring protocols.
We’re here to help make sure that your information technology is at its best, that you have no vulnerabilities that a cybercriminal could exploit, and that you remain compliant with regulation and legislation. It is not a cookie-cutter service. We analyze YOUR business and make sure YOU have the right tools for your defense.
Business Computer & Network Security
Cybercrime is a real threat. Most small and medium businesses do not have the resources to hire a qualified security team. We provide a complete set of security solutions to protect your network and prevent security incidents that could put your business at risk. These are some of the security services we provide:
- Security Assessments: We conduct audits of your current security implementation and provide advice on how to improve any detected vulnerabilities before malicious users can exploit them and put your business at risk.
- Penetration Testing: Each quarter, we undertake the task of assessing your network’s ability to ward off attacks by simulating cyber attacks and critiquing the results. These reviews and the remediation of any vulnerabilities discovered is central to our efforts to make sure that your IT environment is secure.
- Network and WIFI security: The adoption of wireless networking can help organizations reduce the cost of maintaining their network. However, WIFI creates greater security risks for businesses. A poorly implemented WIFI network can be the perfect medium for hackers and malicious users to gain access to your corporate network and confidential information. We can help you secure your network.
Computer & Network Security In Pittsburgh
Our focus is prevention – identifying and resolving potential threats before they can become a problem.
- Network Security
- Email Security
- Two-Factor Authentication
- Identity Verification
- Role-Based Access
- Email Security
- Spam Filtering
- WIFI Security
- Data Encryption
- Data Backup
- Physical Security Integrations
- Firewall Implementation and Monitoring
- Internet Traffic Monitoring
- Antivirus Implementation and Monitoring
What Other IT Support and IT Security Options Does the Right Hand Technology Group Offer?
- Complete IT Care (Managed IT Services) – Strategically maintaining, securing and monitoring IT environments for optimal operation and uptime
- Co-Managed IT – Supplementing the in-house IT staff of mid-size to enterprise-level companies
- Cybersecurity – Protecting the data, in-house assets, and cloud assets through proactive IT security management and incident response
- Cloud Services – Leveraging the best of cloud solutions to provide cost savings and enable mobility and scaling capability
- VOIP – Helping businesses make the most of modern, internet-based communications functionality
- Server Virtualization – Using virtual technologies to enable cost savings along with backup/disaster recovery functionality
- Business Continuity – Working with companies to establish a strategy that allows them to continue operating despite localized disaster
- Help Desk – Answering questions and troubleshooting IT issues to enable continuous workflow