Let Us Show You How to Harness the Power of Cloud Services for Your Business Advantage
Cloud computing is transforming the way organizations buy and consume software and IT services. More and more companies are turning to cloud-based offerings as a way to reduce costs and improve their efficiency. From office productivity solutions like Office 365 to advanced cloud options like Microsoft Azure, thousands of businesses are using the cloud.
Companies that embrace cloud-computing can gain a competitive advantage over the competition that is slower to adopt cloud technologies
Because the cloud offers a better position from which to scale and innovate.
Cloud Computing for Organizations
The benefit that organizations can gain from cloud-based services is significant and game-changing. Here are some of the main benefits your organization can gain from our Cloud Services offering.
- Reduced Cost: One of the main benefits of cloud computing for organizations is cost reduction. Cloud-based solutions typically cost a fraction of comparable on-premise alternatives. They are also easier to manage and maintain, representing huge savings for businesses that adopt them.
- Improved Security: Security is usually the biggest concern of organizations when evaluating cloud solutions. Cloud solution providers understand how critical the data of their consumers and their reputation is, for this reason, they take security very seriously. One security incident can affect hundreds of customers and irreversibly damage their reputation.
- Increase Scalability: Is your organization experiencing rapid growth? Do you need to deploy new applications or services faster? With cloud solutions, you can deploy new services at unprecedented speed and a fraction of the cost of traditional on-premises services.
- Improved Resilience: Data loss is a major concern for every organization. A data leak could not only disrupt normal operations but also affect your client’s operations. Cloud services providers usually provide extremely high availability levels, which cannot be usually achieved by in-house implementations.
- Reduced Overhead: With Cloud-based solutions, you have fewer servers, fewer software licenses, and less staff to manage. This makes it easier to deploy and run new IT Services.
Applications in the Cloud
Adoption of cloud computing is a reality among organizations in all industries. Here are some of the most common services being offered and consumed through the Cloud:
E-commerce platforms: If you sell goods and products to customers, having your products on an e-commerce platform can unleash new revenue streams. With existing cloud-based e-commerce platforms, it is possible to start an online store in just a few minutes.
Customer Relationship Management (CRM): Managing customer data and sales processes are vital for every organization. Some years ago implementing a CRM solution was only available to big corporations, but today, every organization you can implement their own CRM and integrate it with the rest of their applications.
Collaboration Solutions: Collaboration is key for innovation. Cloud-based collaboration and communication solutions – such as are found in Microsoft Office 365 – have enabled a new level of collaboration for organizations of all sizes. Solutions like: online storage, online document editing, and cloud-based project management tools have allowed distributed teams to work together better than ever before.
Security: Having a dedicated and skilled security team is expensive, cloud-based security solutions maintained and monitored by Right Hand offer organizations access to state of the art technology and highly skilled security personnel for a fraction of what it would cost them to have an in-house IT security team.