Could Outsourced IT Support Save Your Law Firm Time and Money?
IT support for law firms can be approached one of two ways.
The old IT support method was “break/fix.”
The problem with break/fix?
Break/fix bills are impossible to anticipate, expensive, and don’t always fit within your budget.
The other problem?
By definition, the break/fix strategy is only responsive – not proactive.
The other approach to IT support for law firms is known as Managed IT Services.
Managed IT Services from Right Hand Technology Group offers you a comprehensive IT support strategy which combines the best of IT management, maintenance, security, and operational monitoring to optimize your IT environment for peak performance.
If you need the peace of mind that your IT is securely monitored and all compliance regulations have stringently been met, Right Hand Technology group is the company for you.
What Law Firm Applications Does Right Hand Technology Support?
Are we experts in every application used within the legal field? Certainly not. However, because of our successful track record with law firms, we have developed a proficiency in supporting the applications most used by our law office clients. Below you will find a short list of some, but not all of the industry-specific applications for which we offer helpdesk and vendor support.
- Amicus Attorney
- Legal Files
- Case Master Pro
What IT Services for Law Practices Does the Right Hand Technology Group Offer?
- Complete IT Care (Managed IT Services) – Strategically maintaining, securing and monitoring IT environments for optimal operation and uptime
- Co-Managed IT – Supplementing the in-house IT staff of mid-size to enterprise-level companies
- Cybersecurity – Protecting the data, in-house assets, and cloud assets through proactive IT security management and incident response
- Cloud Services – Leveraging the best of cloud solutions to provide cost savings and enable mobility and scaling capability
- VOIP – Helping businesses make the most of modern, internet-based communications functionality
- Server Virtualization – Using virtual technologies to enable cost savings along with backup/disaster recovery functionality
- Business Continuity – Working with companies to establish a strategy that allows them to continue operating despite localized disaster
- Help Desk – Answering questions and troubleshooting IT issues to enable continuous workflow
What Are Our Core Values?
Right Hand Technology Group places a high emphasis on the importance of core values. With this in mind, we have carefully cultivated our company culture to embrace continuous improvement. We believe that this commitment to ongoing education equips us to bring the very best IT solutions to your business.
- Continual improvement
- Team-Oriented Work Processes
- Relationship-Driven Partnerships
- Imprinting a Technology Legacy