Hosted Business Telephones & Phone Systems
Is Your Business Still Using an Outdated Phone System?
Phone service is vital to your business.
When your telephone service fails, your business shuts down.
That’s why you can’t trust your business communications to the aging infrastructure of landline telephone networks.
What is VoIP?
VoIP, or Voice-over-IP (Internet-Protocol), offers a more reliable and economical way to communicate.
We’ll show you how to cut your dependence on old telephone lines and use the high-speed dependability of an internet connection.
Among dozens of other serious business-boost advantages, Hosted VoIP & Hosted PBX can:
- Save Money: No matter how you slice it, VOIP is cheaper than the conventional phones whether for local or international use.
- Portable: can be used from anywhere in the world with any internet connection, only requiring you to log in. Take a headset with you, and you can use VOIP services while traveling.
- Flexibility: Any internet-connected device – phone, tablet, computer, smartphone – can be used as a VoIP phone.
- Multi-functional: Although VOIP stands for voice over IP, it is not limited to voice alone. You can make one-on-one video calls or even video conference calls.
How Much Do VoIP Phones Cost?
It all depends on what kind of setup you need. Do you want desk phones? Are you entirely switched over to smartphones at the office? How many employees do you have? What about remote employees? All of these are factors in prcing. However, VoIP will generally save you 50% over a traditional, landline system and give you a more profesional telephone and conferencing presence.
Want More Benefits? What About Pro Features? – We’ve Got Those Too!
- Auto Attendant
- Call Routing
- Caller ID
- Follow Me Forwarding
- Direct Inbound Dialing (DID)
- Message Waiting Indication
- Multi Call Appearance
- Desktop Console
- Hunt Groups
- ACD/Call Queuing
- Daylight Savings Time
- Day/Night/Holiday Switching
Still Want a Standard Desk Phone?
Our standard desk phones are anything but standard! Look at all these features!
- Call Forward
- Call Hold
- Call Log
- Call Transfer
- Call Waiting
- 3-way Conferencing
- Do Not Disturb
- Headset Jack (RJ11)
- On Hook Dialing
- Auto Answer
- Busy Call Forward
- Phone Lock/Unlock
- Speed Dial
- Volume Control
- Administrator Password
- Named Ring Groups
- Call Park and Pickup
- Inbound Caller Name
Think About What Voip Phones Could Mean For Your Traveling Or Work-From-Home Employees…
We will deploy virtual phones for them.
Use any internet-capable device as a phone!
Why pay for telephone equipment that will soon be obsolete?
Planning on hiring and growing the company?
- Our service is scalable. – Expand or reduce your service with a few clicks as your needs change.
- Our service requires no commitment. – Pay on a monthly basis with no long term contracts to tie you down.
Leverage the benefits of VoIP and say goodbye to outdated phone system hassles. Just give us a call to get started.