Managed IT Services In Pittsburgh, Erie, Morgantown and Wheeling
The IT Expertise You Need – Experience You Can Trust
The typical small and mid-sized business is increasingly dealing with complex technical issues without corresponding resources to tackle them. This circumstance puts pressure on the existing personnel and infrastructure leading to sluggish networks, downtime, loss of employee productivity and diminishing revenue.
Managed IT Services provides you with a cost-effective and scalable alternative.
- A full team of specialists as your dedicated IT partners
- An IT environment that supports your objectives
- Help for your employees when they need it
- High-level IT advice for your IT-impacted business growth decisions
- Vendor support for your third-party software and hardware
What is Managed IT Services?
Managed IT Services is an IT support strategy that puts you in the driver’s seat. Instead of waiting for your systems to break down and then waiting AGAIN for a break/fix IT repair specialist to come and fix the problem, Managed IT Services provides proactive IT support, maintenance, monitoring, and security. Instead of surprise, break/fix bills, you will have easily-predictable, monthly subscription payments. It’s just that simple. One payment covers everything.
How Much Does Managed IT Services Cost?
You already know that every business is different. Because of the differences of size and network complexity, it’s impossible to give a simple answer to this question on a website. However, we’d be happy to go through the numbers with you. Just ask.
Your Business Deserves Non-stop, 24/7 Support.
By combining strict adherence to IT best practices, regular updates, and cutting-edge solutions, we deliver seamless, secure, and productive IT environments with 99.999% uptime.
It’s not rocket science; it’s your business! Let us eliminate your IT hassles and the guessing games so you can focus on what’s critical in your business.
Right Hand Technologies Provides Personalized Managed IT Services to Each Client.
Since our founding, we’ve recognized that the needs of smaller clients often get neglected. That’s why we provide exemplary, performance-based tech solutions that give small and mid-sized businesses a competitive edge.
We aren’t just your IT team. We are your business partners. We collaborate in strategy, business thought process, and IT budgeting to help you avoid common pitfalls. As your team of trusted advisors, we are guided by a set of core values that include:
- Continual improvement
- Team oriented work processes
- Relationship-driven partnerships
- Imprinting a technology legacy
These values are at the root of our services and guide us in our mission to remain the region’s most highly trusted tech company.
Your Success is Our Success
We’re only successful when your systems are working flawlessly. Managed IT Services is a comprehensive IT care strategy that provides the following benefits.
- A dedicated team of IT experts ready to tackle problems and offer guidance
- Inclusive, predictable pricing that makes it easy for you to budget
- Proactive monitoring of your IT infrastructure to identify and fix issues before they impact your business
- Guaranteed uptime that boosts workforce productivity
Our interests are aligned with yours, with the added financial incentive to keep your IT running in tip-top shape every single day!
Cutting-Edge Managed IT Services to Fuel Your Business
- Complete IT Care (Managed IT Services – Strategically maintaining, securing and monitoring IT environments for optimal operation and uptime
- Help Desk – Answering questions and troubleshooting IT issues to enable continuous workflow
- Cybersecurity – Protecting the data, in-house assets, and cloud assets through proactive IT security management and incident response
- Co-Managed IT – Supplementing the in-house IT staff of mid-size to enterprise-level companies
- Cloud Services – Leveraging the best of cloud solutions to provide cost savings and enable mobility and scaling capability
- VOIP – Helping businesses make the most of modern, internet-based communications functionality
- Server Virtualization – Using virtual technologies to enable cost savings along with backup/disaster recovery functionality
- Business Continuity – Working with companies to establish a strategy that allows them to continue operating despite a localized disaster
What Can I Expect With Managed IT Services?
Working with Right Hand Technologies in a Managed IT Services Agreement – The Onboarding Process
We keep it simple and walk with you every step of the way.
Once you sign the contract detailing the solutions and services you need, our team jumps into action starting with a strategy session to chart the path forward. We meet with you and your in-house team to work out the onboarding process, including running through a network assessment process. Our team then implements the necessary tools and hardware.