Healthcare IT Service Issues Holding You Back?
Your number one priority is the health and well-being of your patients.
But you’ve not neglected your technology.
When you first opened your practice, you carefully assessed the best strategies for managing your IT assets. Handling your technology in-house seemed like a doable option at the time.
After all, why spend money paying someone else to do something that you should be able to do in your free time?
But, your practice has grown, and neither you nor your staff has any “free time” to give to IT repair, maintenance, and security.
As a result, you’re finding that you are increasingly frustrated and unable to keep up with all of the irons you have in the fire.
So, you tried a break/fix computer repair service, and found that you were still experiencing problems and too much computer downtime.
Something has to give, and you can’t afford for this issue to negatively impact your patient outcomes.
Let us take care of your Healthcare IT support.
We’re really good at what we do.
Can IT Support for Healthcare Businesses Improve Your Workflow and Efficiencies?
If you find yourself feeling overwhelmed and resentful of daily technology upkeep and tasks, it’s time to offload your IT assets to Right Hand Technology Group.
Our team of IT specialists offers you:
- Predictable it support costs tailored to fit any budget
- Practice management software support
- EMR/EHR security
- HIPAA compliance consulting and management
- Proactive IT maintenance
- Real-time IT answers to employee questions and troubleshooting requests
- Executive-level it advice
- A team of IT specialists committed to your business’ success
- Advanced cybersecurity measures to keep your network and data secure
Does Right Hand Technology Group Have Expertise in HIPAA Compliance Regulations?
HIPAA compliance regulations are serious business. You can’t afford to have an amateur on the job.
Right Hand Technology Group employs a team of qualified HIPAA IT compliance specialists who are thoroughly acquainted with the IT-related mandates of the legislation.
Our team will make sure that all of your patient information, medical records, and internal workflow documents are secure, recoverable, and accessible to you at all times.
Right Hand Technology Group offers you:
- Vendor management services
- IT system optimization to provide an efficient workflow
- Vendor management
- Application integrations and automation
- Remote monitoring and maintenance for optimal security
- HIPAA-compliant data storage options
- HIPAA compliance consulting
- Affordable, flat-rate monthly payments for IT support
What Are Right Hand Technology Group’s Core Values?
Our focus is on continuous improvement. We believe that this ongoing commitment to education equips us to bring the very best IT solutions to your business.
We believe that any organization is only as good as its core values. Our reputation is built upon the following values that are the heart of our business:
- Continual improvement
- Team-Oriented Work Processes
- Relationship-Driven Partnerships
- Imprinting a Technology Legacy