Do You Have Cybersecurity Specialists Protecting Your Organization’s Assets?
With many years of experience in helping organizations manage cyber risk, our specialists have a deep understanding of cybersecurity risks and defense. Our Security Services help you to identify what can harm your organization, your clients, and your stakeholders and build the right plan to mitigate risk.
The old saying goes, “You don’t know what you don’t know.” When it comes to cybersecurity, you cannot defend against a threat if you do not know it is there. We help you understand the risks and identify and implement what your organization needs to defend against cybercrime proactively.
Security Begins With Assessing What You Have Now – Assessment Services
- Cybersecurity Risk Assessments – We evaluate your organization from a technical or process-driven approach. We not only look to access your network through penetration testing and social engineering (exploiting weaknesses in both technical and human processes), but we also evaluate security throughout your organization by meeting with critical departments to understand how they use technology and data. We then guide you through the risk to your organization and the recommended strategies for remediating the risk.
- Regulatory Assessments – Cybersecurity affects every facet of your organization. Often an organization’s exposure to the complexities of cybersecurity occurs when a regulatory body or client insists that your level of cybersecurity matches theirs in the supply chain. We have deep experience in securing our clients’ IT environments so they can meet these expectations. This not only provides your organization with the confidence to address your client’s security questions but importantly prepares your organization for any of the many compliance audits that may occur.
- Control Assessments – Our clients often request that we review their existing cybersecurity program or controls that are currently in place to ensure that they are still relevant in an ever-changing threat environment.
- Penetration Testing – Penetration testing is enacted independently or as a part of an overall risk assessment. Penetration testing is executed to identify vulnerabilities and configuration weaknesses currently in your organization, then exploits them to determine your organization’s level of risk. Our services include:
- External penetration testing
- Internal penetration testing and vulnerability scanning
- Social Engineering attacks (identifying if we can exploit an employee’s account and how far can we continue the attack)
- Wireless penetration testing
Our goal is to provide you with the results of your organizations’ assessment as well as the remediation strategies to mitigate the risk. One of our core strengths is that we also help you implement the remediation strategies should you choose to engage us.
How Do We Protect Your Organization? Delivery Services
The following services are provided as a part of a project or within an ongoing Managed Services agreement.
- Vulnerability Management Services – Good cyber hygiene is one of the core defenses in cybersecurity. By ensuring that system vulnerabilities are being managed in a structured manner, you immediately lower your organization’s risk of being exploited. We help you set up your program with a goal of reducing vulnerabilities to a level that is acceptable to you. Right Hand Technology Group will also manage your program as part of its Managed Service offerings.
- Incident Management Program – Having an effective security incident management strategy in place prepares your organization to detect, assess, respond, and resolve a security incident. Establishing and implementing this strategy provides evidence of your preparedness to your current and potential clients as well as regulatory bodies. We help organizations define their program and test it over time to ensure that when an incident occurs, they are ready to meet the challenge.
- Data Protection Strategies – By understanding and classifying the data and assets related to them, as well as the regulations that control its use, you can build a very targeted security program directed at what is critical to your organization. We help organizations define their classification strategies and help them build the right technical and process-driven controls to protect them.
- Cyber Governance – For many organizations, the first big endeavor into the world of cybersecurity is when a client requests that you adhere to a cybersecurity regulation or standard. One of the core activities in this process is cyber governance – to ensure that the controls put in place are executed correctly. We help you form the appropriate levels of steering committees to make these decisions as well as put the structure in place to run a comprehensive cybersecurity program.
- CISO Services and Staff Augmentation – Many organizations struggle to put in place a cybersecurity department and to structure its responsibilities to deliver a workable cybersecurity program. Others may have lost critical employees in a market where there are more jobs than skilled people to fill them. We have become the cybersecurity department for many organizations or supplemented their department with key skills. Our role can be short-term, (filling a key role while you are looking for a full-time option), or longer-term (creating the cybersecurity department and maturing it to the point you can bring in your own employees) — either way, we bring all of our experience and knowledge to the table.
What Other IT Support and IT Security Options Does the Right Hand Technology Group Offer?
- Complete IT Care (Managed IT Services) – Strategically maintaining, securing and monitoring IT environments for optimal operation and uptime
- Co-Managed IT – Supplementing the in-house IT staff of mid-size to enterprise-level companies
- Cybersecurity – Protecting the data, in-house assets, and cloud assets through proactive IT security management and incident response
- Cloud Services – Leveraging the best of cloud solutions to provide cost savings and enable mobility and scaling capability
- VOIP – Helping businesses make the most of modern, internet-based communications functionality
- Server Virtualization – Using virtual technologies to enable cost savings along with backup/disaster recovery functionality
- Business Continuity – Working with companies to establish a strategy that allows them to continue operating despite a localized disaster
- Help Desk – Answering questions and troubleshooting IT issues