IT Support & IT Services In Pittsburgh
Is Your Pittsburgh Business Ready for an IT Transformation?
If innovation is the key to driving a business forward, why do so many businesses cling to the same old technology and IT support models?
Technology advances at a rapid rate.
Your business has to move with it just to keep up.
Many Pittsburgh business owners think technology upgrades are time-consuming and costly. Every minute is precious, so they find it hard to consider even a moment’s lost productivity …even if there are great rewards to be realized from the transition.
The bottom line is if your Pittsburgh business is limping along with the same stagnant technology, you’re not even scratching the surface of your company’s potential.
We can optimize your current IT assets with minimal disruption to your workflow. In fact, Right Hand Technology Group will provide you with a streamlined IT environment to help improve internal work processes, increasing your potential for productivity.
Our process is five-pronged:
To source vulnerabilities and areas for improvement
To provide seamless interaction between your hardware, software, and cloud applications
Providing proactive security measures which include regular monitoring to keep your data safe from cybercriminals
Replacing manual tasks with automated tools to improve work efficiencies
- Ongoing Maintenance and Operational Monitoring
Working with your IT systems each day to ensure they are up-to-date and running at their best.
Why Right Hand Technology Group As Your Pittsburgh IT Services Company?
- Complete IT Care (Managed IT Services) – Strategically maintaining, securing and monitoring IT environments for optimal operation and uptime
- Co-Managed IT – Supplementing the in-house IT staff of mid-size to enterprise-level companies
- Cybersecurity – Protecting the data, in-house assets, and cloud assets through proactive IT security management and incident response
- Cloud Services – Leveraging the best of cloud solutions to provide cost savings and enable mobility and scaling capability
- VOIP – Helping businesses make the most of modern, internet-based communications functionality
- Server Virtualization – Using virtual technologies to enable cost savings along with backup/disaster recovery functionality
- Business Continuity – Working with companies to establish a strategy that allows them to continue operating despite localized disaster
- Help Desk – Answering questions and troubleshooting IT issues to enable continuous workflow
What Sets Right Hand Technology Group Apart from other Pittsburgh IT Companies?
Break/fix services are offered by all the IT support companies. The demand is great for this type of service. Computers, servers, and networks do break down, and people need help getting their systems back on target.
The problem with opting to use an IT support business that focuses solely on break/fix solutions is that they only react to your current problem. They are not interested in applying preventive maintenance to keep problems from recurring. This leads to costly and inexpensive repair bills.
Right Hand Technology Group offers proactive, comprehensive IT support on a monthly fixed fee basis.
It’s called Managed IT Services.
Our fixed fee approach to total IT support strategy provides you with comprehensive management, maintenance, security, and operational monitoring.
Why is this important?
Downtime causes your business to lose time, and that lost time translates into lost revenue.
Protect your Pittsburgh business with top-shelf comprehensive IT support from Right Hand Technology Group.