Why Is It Important to Have certified and Qualified IT Support Teams?
Right Hand has listened to market demand and provides customized, personal service to our valued customers.
Unlike most of the other fields like Healthcare, Education and Social Services, IT is perhaps the only field that has new practices, technology, and applications introduced almost every other day.
Because of this massive inflow of new and mostly untested tech, the need for certified IT support teams is absolute.
A properly certified staff has the ability to not only deliver better and faster services than the competitors, but it also allows us to adapt to these new business circumstances quickly – deploying new technologies in the real world with utmost precision and accuracy.
Each of our certifications is recognized and is our official proof that the experts that you are paying for are indeed professionals – competent, capable, and experienced enough to follow through with our promises to you.
Here Are Some of the Certifications that Our Team of IT Support Specialists Holds.
CISSP – The Certified Information Systems Security Professional is an information security certification with extremely high standards. Less than 132,000 people worldwide had this certification at the end of 2018.
It has also been formally approved by the DOD and is globally recognized in the field of IT security.
It covers the following topics:
- Security and Risk Management
- Asset Security
- Security Architecture and Engineering
- Communication and Network Security
- Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Security Assessment and Testing
- Security Operations
- Software Development Security
Security Plus – The CompTIA Security Plus SY0-501 course provides certifications in the following topics:
- System Security
- Network Infrastructure
- Access Control
- Risk Management
- Organizational Security.
MCSE – This a system engineer certification and tests the user’s knowledge on the following topics:
- SQL Server
- Exchange Server
- System Center (SCCM)
Network Plus – As the name suggests, this certification is for Network Engineers. Everything from the installation and maintenance to troubleshooting of networks including the understanding of all related technologies is a part of the course.
Office 365 Certification – This certification shows that the technician who has passed the Microsoft exam is capable of managing, migrating, deploying, planning, and assessing the technology, security, and compliance needs associated with Microsoft Office 365.
A+ Certification – The A+ Certification demonstrates that the computer technician has the skill set needed to customize, install, maintain, and operate PCs.
In addition to these certifications, Right Hand also has strategic partnerships with some of the biggest names in the industry like Microsoft, Dell, Citrix, and Fortinet.
What could be more assuring than having these industry giants on your side?
Check Out Our Lineup of Pro-Growth IT Services.
- Complete IT Care (Managed IT Services – Strategically maintaining, securing and monitoring IT environments for optimal operation and uptime)
- Co-Managed IT – Supplementing the in-house IT staff of mid-size to enterprise-level companies
- Cybersecurity – Protecting the data, in-house assets, and cloud assets through proactive IT security management and incident response
- Cloud Services – Leveraging the best of cloud solutions to provide cost savings and enable mobility and scaling capability
- VOIP – Helping businesses make the most of modern, internet-based communications functionality
- Server Virtualization – Using virtual technologies to enable cost savings along with backup/disaster recovery functionality
- Business Continuity – Working with companies to establish a strategy that allows them to continue operating despite localized disaster
- Help Desk – Answering questions and troubleshooting IT issues to enable continuous workflow